As part of the Lindy UK IT team you will play an integral part in ensuring that all the team members in the business are supported with technical assistance for any type of hardware/software issues that causes them issues in their day-to-day work. You will assist with maintenance of the business network and telephony infrastructure.
Working closely with the Senior IT Support Specialist on any relevant projects linked to the install, modification, and maintenance of the Lindy hardware and software systems, network and telephone infrastructure, cabling, server administration, as well as providing technical assistance and training (as needed) to system users.
Reporting to our Senior IT Support Specialist
To apply for this role, you will need:
· Enthusiasm for IT and developing your knowledge.
· Good working knowledge of application software including Microsoft 365
· Good knowledge of cloud-based phone systems and technologies
· Knowledge of IT security infrastructure and implementation
· Working knowledge of installation and maintenance of computer hardware and peripherals
· Ability to quickly learn and understand new advances in computer technologies
· Ability to troubleshoot a multitude of hardware and software problems
· Ability to work under own initiative
· Manage time effectively
· Ability to work within a team environment
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Requires minimal supervision
· Focus on and completion of your apprenticeship training for IT Support Technician L3 Apprenticeship
· Ensuring support calls are logged and managed within Lindy’s SLA‘s
· Install specified/approved software packages for use by system users such as OS, Internet Browser, MS Office, Anti-Virus Software, and any other software as determined by Senior IT Support Specialist.
· Install/Troubleshoot workstation hardware and peripheral components for system users such as monitors, keyboards, printers.
· Install/Troubleshoot network/ telephone infrastructure, with the guidance and support of the Senior IT Support Specialist.
· Setup and implementation of new starters with IT equipment, as per the company’s standard configurations
· Create periodic instructions for users in regard to equipment, software, and guides.
· Monitor inventories of all IT equipment / software and arranging re-ordering as necessary.
Competitive remuneration package in accordance with the responsibilities of the role.
Do you want to help shape our business as we enter a new exciting phase of expansion? Now is the time to put your skills and experience to the test.
Apply today on the link below