Lindy Electronics is a leading global supplier of cable and connectivity solutions. Its UK operation is headquartered in Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees and with over three thousand products Lindy provides installers, system integrators and resellers with the ultimate one stop resource for cables and connection technologies.
As part of the sales support team working alongside the UK sales executives you will provide support dealing with all customer pre and post-sale queries, including order processing and updates, production of quotes and provision of delivery details including understanding and adhering to the different procedures and giving an exceptional customer experience.
You will be able to confidently and professionally communicate with our customers on the telephone, face to face and by email. You will be keen to learn all about Lindy products and to be able to use this knowledge to assist customers.
If you have experience in face to face/remote customer service and/or a sales administration background with a strong attention to accuracy and detail, then this could be the next role for you.
Reporting to our Head of Sales, UK
To apply for this role you will need:
· To be Computer literate and competent using systems such as Sage CRM, Sage 200, and Microsoft Packages, especially Excel
· Are able to assume responsibility for the completion of tasks in a timely manner
· You must be a team player who is adaptable with the ability to work on your own and with others
· You take pride in your attention to detail and accuracy of work
· Have a strong customer focus ensuring that the customer experience is taken into account at all times
· Excellent at dealing with customers over the telephone, face to face and via email
· Able to use your initiative in identifying what needs to be done and being proactive in resolving problems and getting on with your day to day work
· Superb verbal and written skills
· Be punctual and maintain good attendance
· A Customer Service/Technical Admin background is highly desirable
· Experience of working in a Sales, IT or AV environment would be advantageous
· Order processing, providing proofs of delivery, generating invoices, responding to customer queries within SLA.
· Learning about Lindy products to be able to support customer queries and keep that knowledge up to date.
· Use of Sage CRM in line with internal sales processes
· Working with the sales executives to fulfil customer requests and demand.
· Process and deal with customer returns.
· Respond quickly and efficiently to all customers ensuring an exceptional customer experience in every channel.
· Competitive remuneration package in accordance with the responsibilities of the role.
· Based at our offices in Stockton on Tees, UK.
Do you want to help shape our business as we enter a new exciting phase of expansion? Now is the time to put all your skills and experience to the test.
Please use the link below apply and to email your CV.