Joining a highly successful IT and AV Sales team, the SSA will offer additional support by carrying out sales administration duties, as part of the sales support team. The role involves dealing with all customer pre and post-sale queries, including order updates, production of quotes and provision of delivery details. You will be able to confidently and professionally communicate with our customers face to face at our trade counter, on the telephone and also by email.
If you have experience in face to face/remote customer service and a sales administration background with a strong attention to accuracy and detail, then this could be the next role for you.
Based in our office in Stockton-on-Tees, you enjoy being part of a team in a busy environment and working with other departments within the Lindy group as well as customers and partners.
Reporting to our Head of UK Sales.
• Order processing, providing proofs of delivery, generating invoices, responding to customer queries
• Processing new business applications including Credit Applications via Sage 200
• Use of Sage CRM in line with internal sales processes
• Working with the new business/account managers to list new products and process orders
• Process and deal with customer returns
• Ensure that any issues jeopardising the completion of tasks/objectives are brought to the immediate attention of the Sales Manager and/or the relevant account managers
• Respond quickly and efficiently to the customers ensuring an exceptional customer experience
• Computer literate and competence using systems such as Sage CRM, Sage 200, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Packages, especially Excel
• A Customer Service/Technical Admin background is highly desirable
• Experience of working in a Sales, IT or AV environment would be advantageous
• Able to assume responsibility for the completion of tasks in a timely manner
• Must be a team player who is adaptable with the ability to work on their own and with others
• Takes pride in their attention to detail and accuracy of work
• Strong customer focus ensuring that the customer experience is taken into account at all times
• Able to use their initiative in identifying what needs to be done and being proactive in resolving problems and getting on with their day to day work
• Be aware of, and comply with the Lindy competences in terms of core values and behaviours, Lindy HR policies, procedures and guidelines
• Maintain a level of IT competence which enables use of company communication and reporting systems and utilisation of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel) for monitoring sales, investment return etc.
• Ensure adherence to Lindy policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards
Competitive remuneration package in accordance with the responsibilities of the role.
Do you want to help shape our business as we enter a new exciting phase of expansion? Now is the time to put all your skills and experience to the test.
Closing Date: 31st May 2019
Please use the link below apply and to email your CV.