If you are a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow your career in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
We are pleased to be recruiting for an International Account Manager.
This is a challenging and rewarding role where you will be retaining and growing strategic accounts to help Lindy International Ltd grow throughout countries such as Middle East, North Africa, Latin America and many parts of Europe.
We are looking for a results driven International Account Manager with a successful track record in technical sales whilst also having International experience. Although this is a largely office-based role you will be keen to travel internationally at least once every two months where travel restrictions allow.
For you delivering superb customer experience will be second nature along with your relationship building skills, as in this role you will be the company’s primary contact with these accounts with the aim of managing Lindy International’s strategic European and non-European client relationships, marketing and sales strategies across the many different markets and channels, as well as developing new business from existing accounts.
ABOUT LINDY INTERNATIONAL LTD
Lindy International Ltd is a company within the Lindy Group that focuses on the international expansion of the LINDY brand across countries where there is currently no physical presence and has achieved consistent growth over the past 5 years.
Lindy is a worldwide provider of connectivity solutions and a leading partner to the IT and Audio/Visual industries our cutting-edge technology products are used to connect, convert, share and extend digital and analogue signals throughout the residential, commercial, industrial and government sectors.
A dynamic, forward thinking technology brand, Lindy operates sales, service and logistics operations in 12 different countries. Lindy’s core values combine decades of commercial experience and success with a friendly, progressive culture that thrives on innovative thinking, teamwork and co-operation and where all employees are encouraged to grow and reach their full potential.
• Working with the Head of Sales and the International Business Development Manager on the commercial, technical and operational relationships of the strategic accounts focusing on development and growth.
• Developing a comprehensive knowledge of each of the strategic accounts to enable management of the yearly agreement and support the attaining or exceeding of the accounts’ minimum yearly turn over by defining and managing the marketing and sales activities on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Oversee the creation and development of marketing literature based on customer feedback.
• Provide technical and commercial support on appropriate products or solutions based on individual accounts’ needs.
• Ensure issues are resolved quickly and proactively with a timely escalation to Head of Sales where necessary.
• Regularly report to the Head of Sales on the performance and strategies on each account in line with Lindy International’s objectives.
• Provide assistance to the Sales Administrators on daily tasks required in the Sales Office including order processing, reporting, analysis and other sales management tasks.
• Attend and support Lindy related events and trade shows.
• You will have a technical and commercial background based on products and solutions.
• International business experience – international travel a plus.
• A strong and successful target driven sales or account management background within an engineering or technology area.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work on own initiative as well as within the team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships, create rapport and understand people from different backgrounds and nationalities to support them with their requirements and issues.
• To be skilled in identifying new profitable business opportunities and work with colleagues to close the opportunity.
• Experience to define and manage marketing activities to ensure increased sales in each of the appropriate channels and accounts.
• A second language would be desirable.
• Full and clean driving license.
Competitive remuneration package in accordance with the responsibilities of the role. Based at our office in Stockton-on-Tees, UK with travel a minimum of once every two months.
Do you want to help shape our business as we enter a new exciting phase of expansion? Now is the time to put all your skills and experience to the test.
Please use the link below apply and to email your CV.