The role of Sales Executive is a crucial role in the development of Lindy Electronics Ltd. You will primarily be responsible for identifying opportunities and ensuring that you achieve your targets in line with the sales strategy.
We are looking for someone with drive, passion, tenacity and a proven track record of B2B sales success and business development. You will have experience working and negotiating with customers building strong relationships, working hard to deliver on personal and company targets to help Lindy reach its overall aims.
You will be confident in your ability to sell, establish the needs of your customers and closing the sale whilst also being able to improvise and adapt to different situations and challenges.
You should be a confident communicator with experience in managing and building strong relationships with your customers and other Lindy team members. You are organized, results oriented and highly motivated. You must be passionate for success – for yourself, your colleagues and Lindy Electronics Ltd.
This role is predominately office based, in our office in Stockton-on-Tees, however, customer visits will be required to present products, give demonstrations, to build relationships and close sales.
Reporting to Lindy Head of Sales UK
To apply for this role you will need
• A demonstrable ability to sell and achieve given targets.
• A good background in generating new sales and activities as well as managing existing accounts.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
• To be commercially aware.
• Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with customers via telephone, email and in person.
• Proactively gain understanding of the customers‘ requirements and question to understand their business and future needs making recommendations.
• Grow existing customers‘ turnover according to targets.
• Actively generate new sales activity by identifying and focusing on the acquisition of new customers.
• Face to face visits with both new and existing customers
• Build and maintain a robust pipeline, tracking progress and sharing each week/month the actions and activities to be carried out in order to achieve the region’s revenue target.
• Manage and analyse pipeline and identify opportunities and threats to your target.
• Become fluent in all products offered in order to be able to identify and match customer needs.
• Fully utilise the CRM documenting relevant information and opportunities.
Competitive remuneration package in accordance with the responsibilities of the role.