High performance range of modular
USB connectivity that allows access to USB 3.0 SuperSpeed peripherals at up to 50m
EXTENDS USB 3.0 SuperSpeed signals up to 50m
PROVIDES a fully modular extension solution using different length active cables
SAVES on installation costs – only buy the lengths required, add more when needed
CONNECTS up to four USB peripherals using an optional extension hub
SIMPLE. Easy to install by any user familiar with USB cables and connectors.
AFFORDABLE. Unlike other extension solutions, no additional Cat.X or fibre optic cables are required.
EXPANDABLE. Choose only the cable lengths you need. Add the 4 Port USB cable hub for extra peripherals.
RELIABLE. Industry-proven Lindy active technology and locking connectors ensure signal integrity in the most demanding environments.
1. The first active extension cable connects directly to the PC.
2. Add additional extension cables up to a maximum length of 50m / 5 repeater modules.
3. To connect multiple devices, use the extension hub as the final segment of the installation remembering not to exceed the 50m / 5 repeater rule.
4. If required, use the supplied USB power cables / AC adapter for
power hungry devices.
5. USB peripherals can be connected to the extension system using a standard USB 3.0 cable with a recommended maximum length of 1.2m.
A protective housing locks additional cables into place for added reliability. The advanced chipset amplifies the original signal for long distance transmission.
Connect a single USB 3.0 device. Or four when using the Extension Hub.
Compare the USB 3.0 Active Extension System with alternative USB long distance transmission technologies to discover which meets the requirements of your installation.
Lindy’s extensive range of technologies include passive, active, and fibre optic systems designed to provide the ultimate flexibility in USB 3.0 extension.
This system includes 8m, 10m and 15m USB Active Extension Cables and an optional 10m USB hub, create your own flexible installation by combing any together.