As a new member of our global PM team, you will be part of our product lifecycle management and take responsibility for the Lindy product portfolio.
• research and identify products, technologies and categories which fit to the Lindy Product Strategy
• ongoing development and maintenance of product/technology knowledge
• create product/category/technology roadmap proposals
• identify opportunities to develop additional product categories
• identify opportunities to improve the performance of the product portfolio
• supplier/factory visits (quality control/product inspection)
• develop business relationship with suppliers
• supporting the SCM team in supplier management
• support and collaboration with all key strategic departments regarding products as well as all related technologies resolution of product issues with suppliers
• liaise with Global PM, Technical, Compliance and SCM teams
• University degree, ideally in International Business, Technology field or another relevant field
• at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of product management
• good knowledge and understanding of current products & technologies used in AV or IT connectivity:
o AV: Switch, Splitter, Matrix, Converter & Extender
o IT: Hubs, Switches, Extenders, Converter & Power Supplies
• fluent use of English (written and verbal) for business
You are highly motivated and passionate about your work. You have good communication skills and organizational talent.
You have strong conceptual skills, work on your own initiative, and are structured, process- and goal-oriented.
• a long-term, versatile and challenging job in a dynamic, global & family-run company
• flat hierarchies
• collegial interaction in a family environment with a good working atmosphere
• independent work with great creative possibilities
We`re looking forward to your complete application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations at email@example.com
Do you have any questions?
Send our HR team a short mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to support you in cooperation with our colleagues from Shenzhen.