Lindy Electronics is a leading global supplier of cable and connectivity solutions. Its UK operation is headquartered in Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees and with over three thousand products Lindy provides installers, system integrators and resellers with the ultimate one stop resource for cables and connection technologies.
Reporting directly to the MD and being part of the management team, you will be key in providing a timely, accurate and clear picture of the company accounts, budgets and forecasts for Lindy Electronics Ltd and Lindy International Ltd for the MD to be able to make strategic decisions. You will be able to build strong relationships with the rest of the management team and others around the business ensuring that you can all work together to guarantee the continued growth for Lindy.
You will be a confident leader and communicator who is able to develop, guide and support a team of two overseeing the finance function ensuring objectives and goals are met.
Reporting to Managing Director
To apply for this role, you will need to
· Have a relevant qualification CIMA or similar
· Have previous experience in a Financial Controller role
· Be well versed in using Microsoft packages especially Excel and also Sage CRM, Sage 200, Dynamics
· Have experience in leading a team ensuring objectives are set and met
· Demonstrate experience in team development, coaching and mentoring
· Be a confident communicator
· Be self-disciplined and extremely organised with the ability to achieve deadlines with accuracy
· Possess strong analytical skills with an ability to think strategically and look at the bigger picture.
· Carry out all accounting functions including producing accurate and timely management accounts, budgets, forecasts and sales targets.
· Review financials and report on any opportunities or risks.
· Ensure all records are kept and organised fully and available for auditing.
· Day-to-day management of the finance team focusing on their ongoing development, working practices and continuous improvement.
· Issue resolution as a priority for customer satisfaction.
· Ensure payment of invoices/suppliers in a timely manner to ensure an uninterrupted supply chain.
Competitive remuneration package in accordance with the responsibilities of the role.
Do you want to help shape our business? Now is the time to put all your skills and experience to the test.
Closing Date: 30th June 2022
Please use the link below apply and to email your CV.