Lindy, a global supplier of combined connectivity solutions and professional AV & IT systems, has introduced its new Gold Line HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 cable range. They are designed for demanding Ultra HD scenarios that do not compromise on signal transmission reliability. For these data intensive signals – Ultra HD enables extremely high resolutions of up to 33.2 megapixels (8K) – these cables can deliver all signals reliably from the source to the receiver.
Lindy’s Gold Line HDMI deliver transfer rates of up to 32.4 gigabits per second (depending on cable length and type). Representing a high-end standard in the connectivity solutions segment, they come with a 25 year warranty for total peace of mind.
“4K or even 8K content is the future in the AV sector. More and more devices such as 4K projectors, 4K Blu-ray players, digital signage players, professional displays for events, retail, advertising, or control desks require interference-free signal transmission. The new Lindy Gold Line DisplayPort and HDMI cables reliably transmit bandwidth-intensive signals in continuous mission critical operation.” Explains Christian Westenhöfer, Head of Global Marketing & Brand Management at Lindy.
24 AWG OFC Gold Line conductors guarantee premium performance and high corrosion resistance. The cables feature high quality 24k gold plated contacts and connectors. Each cable conductor provides optimum signal integrity and maximum reliability due to the copper braid shielding protecting against harmful electromagnetic fields. In addition, the cables have a unique design with low attenuation, which ensures consistent and reliable transmission over long distances.
- Coating of the connector: 24K gold 3μm
- Pin construction: phosphor bronze
- Pin plating: 24K gold 15μm
The Gold Line is the no compromise, high performance cable from Lindy’s new line of products called “Cable Lines”. Gold line is positioned at the top price segment aimed at the most demanding, professional environments and requirements. “Cable Lines” products are offered in four variants, each covering a specific market segment and thus differing in their feature set, build and cost: Gold Line, Cromo Line, Anthra Line, Black Line.
Technical specifications of Gold Line DisplayPort 1.4 cables
- Supports UHD resolutions of up to 7680 x 4320 pixels (8K) at 60Hz (4: 2: 2 8-bit colour depth) or 4096 x 2160 pixels (4K) at 120Hz (4: 4: 4 8-bit colour depth)
- DisplayPort 1.4 compatible: 3D, 8K, 4K at 32.4 Gbps, DisplayPort certified, 25-year warranty
- Gold DisplayPort cables are available in lengths from 0.5m to 20m.
Technical specifications of the Gold Line HDMI cable
- Supports UHD resolutions of up to 4096 x 2160 pixels (4K) at 60Hz (4: 4: 4 8 bit colour depth)
- HDMI 2.0 compliant: 3D, 4K, 18Gbps, HEC, ARC, CEC, Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, HDMI ATC certified, 25 year warranty
- Gold Line HDMI cables are available in various lengths from 0.5m to 20m.