Do you have experience in product management, working with and improving on an existing product range? Are you commercially minded, with a desire to understand through research and analysis what customers need or will benefit from in order to grow the Lindy Group’s product portfolio? We’d love to hear from you if you think you fit this description.
Lindy’s product management team is a truly global bunch working with team members across the world. You will be excellent at forging strong relationships with both internal and external people and use your exceptional communication skills to create clear understanding and awareness of what is needed. You will use data analysis, market research, industry insights and customer feedback to understand customers‘ present and future needs ensuring you can optimise the product range through the introduction of new products and the management of product lifecycles.
Reporting to our Head of Global Product Management
To apply for this role you will need:
· A good understanding of IT and AV equipment and technologies, knowledge of their hardware, current operating systems and accessories.
· The ability to quickly learn and understand new advances in computer and AV technologies and to be able to apply these advances into opportunities.
· Ability to communicate with staff and managers at all levels.
· Able to work effectively in an international business environment
· Strong analytical, planning and organising skills.
· Strong customer focus ensuring that the customer experience is taken into account at all times
· Working closely with the global product management team on new product introduction and product life cycle management.
· Taking the lead in the management and development of defined product groups.
· Responsible for the research, appraisal and evaluation of new products for introduction into Lindy’s product portfolio in line with the company’s product strategy.
· Ensuring that the companies pricing strategy is followed for all products throughout their lifecycle whilst meeting market needs and ensuring profitability targets are met.
· Through data analysis proactively identify opportunities to improve product performance throughout the product lifecycle, ensuring that all required direct and indirect actions are completed.
· Identify opportunities to improve product profitability by working with the SCM team to negotiate better pricing, better terms or sourcing alternative products and suppliers.
· To liaise with all Lindy Group partners to exploit economies of scale purchasing wherever possible.
· Ensuring that all required legal standards and technology licenses are followed and kept up-to-date, such as UKCA, CE, RoHS & REACH.
· Production of documentation for both new and existing products, including product specifications, user manuals, web texts and marketing/design briefs.
· Creating and delivering product and technology training for key customers, global sales and marketing departments.
· Representing Product Management at global IT/AV trade shows
· Competitive remuneration package in accordance with the responsibilities of the role.
· Based at our offices in Stockton on Tees, UK.
Do you want to help shape our business as we enter a new exciting phase of expansion? Now is the time to put all your skills and experience to the test.
Please use the link below apply.