Lindy Electronics is a leading global supplier of cable and connectivity solutions. Its UK operation is headquartered in Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees and with over three thousand products Lindy provides installers, system integrators and resellers with the ultimate one stop resource for cables and connection technologies.
Are you looking for a challenge and in being part of a team that is instrumental in the continued growth and development of Lindy Electronics Ltd? Do you like to help and support customers to give them a great service? Do you have a good attention to detail and accuracy ? Are you able to use your initiative and resolve queries effectively? If so we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to our Head of Sales, UK
To apply for this role, you will need:
· Computer literate and competence using systems such as Microsoft Packages such as Dynamics, Office 365 and especially Excel
· Able to assume responsibility for the completion of tasks in a timely manner
· Must be a team player who is adaptable with the ability to work on your own and with others
· Takes pride in your attention to detail and accuracy of work
· Strong customer focus ensuring that the customer experience is taken into account at all times
· Excellent at dealing with customers over the telephone, face to face and via email
· Able to use your initiative in identifying what needs to be done and being proactive in resolving problems and getting on with your day to day work
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Be punctual and maintain good attendance.
· A Customer Service/Technical Admin background is highly desirable
· Experience of working in a Sales, IT or AV environment would be advantageous
· Order processing, providing proofs of delivery, generating invoices, responding to customer queries within SLA.
· Learning about Lindy products to be able to support customer queries and keep that knowledge up to date.
· Processing new business applications including Credit Applications.
· Use of Sage CRM in line with internal sales processes
· Working with the sales executives to fulfil customer requests and demand.
· Process and deal with customer returns.
· Respond quickly and efficiently to all customers ensuring an exceptional customer experience in every channel.
· Competitive remuneration package in accordance with the responsibilities of the role.
· Based at our offices in Stockton on Tees, UK.
Do you want to help shape our business as we enter a new exciting phase of expansion? Now is the time to put all your skills and experience to the test.
Please use the link below apply