Lindy Electronics is a leading global supplier of cable and connectivity solutions. Its UK operation is headquartered in Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees and with over three thousand products Lindy provides installers, system integrators and resellers with the ultimate one stop resource for cables and connection technologies.
The Lindy Technical Team are integral to helping Lindy provide superb customer experience and the highly rated feedback on feedback sites demonstrates this. We are looking for people who will be excellent at forging strong relationships with both internal and external people and use your exceptional communication skills to create clear understanding and awareness of what is needed.
The team provides support from pre-sales enquiries through to problem solving for existing customers of all sizes, providing information and solutions, testing of new and exisiting products and processing customer returns. Not only are the team there to support customers and partners but also internally supporting and advising teams such as Sales, Marketing, Product Management. The Technical Support Engineers are exceptionally customer-focused ensuring that this is at the forefront of everything they do in order to deliver ground-breaking service.
▪ Have a good understanding of IT and AV equipment and technologies, knowledge of their hardware, current operating systems and accessories.
▪ The ability to quickly learn and understand new advances in computer and AV technologies and to be able to apply these advances into opportunities.
▪ Ability to communicate with other employees and customers of all levels and be skillful in translating complicated technology in a straightforward and uncomplicated way.
▪ You have effective planning and organising skills.
▪ Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
▪ Strong customer focus ensuring that the customer experience is taken into account at all times
▪ Responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical queries including taking care of any follow up actions with customers and colleagues via incoming call, email and instant message, web chat and for dealing with customers at the trade counter who have technical queries. Queries may range from basic questions to complex third line support problems and issues.
▪ Handling the return of faulty and incompatible equipment, through troubleshooting and appropriate questioning, testing returned products and arranging repairs, replacements and refunds. Completing administration tasks in relation to the procedure and documenting the returns.
▪ Processing customer requests for special makes; capturing requirements, sourcing suitable products and proposing pricing for sign-off by Product Management.
▪ Testing product samples and new/existing products, completing detailed evaluations, reports and documenting test results.
▪ Liaise with Global Product Management to explore new technologies and product opportunities, providing feedback from customer requests/feedbacks.
▪ Liaise with Warehouse and QC regarding testing and levels of stock.
▪ Liaise with Global Product Management, Suppliers and international Technical Support colleagues to overcome product issues.
▪ Check technical aspects of manuals and user guides for internal and external use when required to by Product Management.
▪ Deliver training on products and technologies to internal and external customers.
▪ Competitive remuneration package in accordance with the responsibilities of the role.
▪ Based at our offices in Stockton on Tees
DO YOU WANT TO HELP SHAPE OUR BUSINESS AS WE ENTER A NEW EXCITING PHASE OF EXPANSION? NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT ALL YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO THE TEST.
PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW APPLY AND TO EMAIL YOUR CV.